What To Do On Venice Boardwalk: A Package

There is something for everyone on the Venice boardwalk. People watching, street art, unique souvenirs and a diverse selection of foods. Early bird or night owl, the boardwalk offers a variety of activities that can spark your interest. 

The Firehouse: 

Starving? In need of a delectable breakfast? The Firehouse is a Venice staple and only a few minutes from the boardwalk. An American diner that was once a firehouse is in the heart of Venice and offers a wide variety of classic breakfast options. The indoor and outdoor seating choices allow for a different experience depending on how the weather is or what mood you’re in. 

Thrifting on Main Street:

Passing up a good thrift store find should be illegal. Thrifting on Main Street will most definitely occupy your whole day. You will find yourself leaving with your hand full of shopping bags and pockets empty of cash. Stores such as Crossroads, 2nd Street and Buffalo Exchange all are great options when it comes to getting the best bang for your buck.

Everbowl Acai: 

Not hungry enough for a real lunch… acai bowls are the tastiest alternative! Everbowl Acai is located right off Ocean Front Walk. They are even better than they look, with a long list of flavors and toppings you could spend hours just looking over the menu. Although parking can be tricky, enjoying acai with a waterfront view will make it worth it. 

The Sidewalk Cafe: 

The Sidewalk Cafe is a Venice boardwalk landmark, home to a wiiiideeee variety of delicious dishes ranging from fish tacos to BBQ pizza and everything in between .This cafe is a super reliable place to stop by for lunch and or dinner! Look out for the bright red awning, and If you’re lucky enough you might be able to catch one of the many live acoustic sets in the evening.

Renting bikes:

One of the best ways to fully experience the Venice boardwalk is utilizing the bike path. You can find a place to rent a bike on almost every corner. The artists and street performers are one of the main reasons why the boardwalk is so unique. Being able to ride your own bike or rent one broadens your chances to witness or purchase some cool artwork. 

Venice skate park:

A self-explanatory boardwalk staple is the Venice skate park. Many tourists will gather to witness the enthusiastic amounts of talent. The park is so popular it has been featured in multiple video games.

In other words, the Venice boardwalk can be differentiated easily. Constant new and upcoming businesses, the unique artwork and people all contribute to the unmatchable aroma. New things to do pop up everyday and no day at the Venice boardwalk will be the same as the last!